Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Kenley's Room........A work in progress
















Well, I have finally decided to take the time to put some pictures on here: 1) because my sister calls and bugs me everyday about there not being anything on here and 2) because Kenley should be making her debut very soon and I may have more time now than later. So....here are a few pictures of her room. It is still a work in progress; I have not gotten anything on the walls yet and we still have not put her closet doors up.......(but at least you can see all of her pretty clothes). Enjoy!










3 comments:

Amberly said...

Yeah!! I am proud of you. Its about time. Now Miss Kenley just needs to get here so the spoiling can begin. Her room looks good.

NWA Beaty's said...

We love the name, Kenley. And her room looks really nice. We are excited for you two. She will make your days so much fun in many ways. God Bless you all.

the Pulleys said...

Hey girl! Glad we found you on blogspot! LOVE Kenley's nursery...do you just walk in it all the time "just because"? I always used to find myself doing that! Congrats on your lil' beauty arriving SO soon now! Can't wait to see pics!

Here's our blog:
thepulleys.blogspot.com