This year we celebrated Thanksgiving with the Bostian's in Prairie Grove at Keith and Elise's house. We had a great time and Kenley had some firsts....
She jumped on a trampoline for the first time with her cousins: Abbie, Bekah, Carter and Quinton.
She got to meet Quinton for the first time. Isn't that the sweetest smile!!! :)
She really enjoyed jumping.....she has always been our little jumping bean!
So sweet
Laura and Kenley. I really got some sweet new cousins when I married Andy. Had a great time visiting with you Laura.
She also had her ride on a 4wheeler with daddy!
Kenley and Quinton had a tea party with Aunt Tammie
April and Christina. Sweet girls!
Kenley with Great Manana and Nanny
Thank you for hosting Thanksgiving Keith and Elise. I know it is not a small task to take on, we had a great time!
Monday, December 7, 2009
Thanksgiving
Posted by The Bostians at 5:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment