Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Little Photographer

Have you noticed the new picture at the top of the blog? It is one of my all time FAVORITES!!! Kenley love to take pictures. She will get my iPhone, unlock it, open the camera app, and take pictures! She will also get our point & shoot camera, turn it on and take TONS of pictures. For her birthday I got her a princess camera- she loves it!! (but would prefer to have a real camera)

A couple weeks ago I was getting her ready to go see her favorite photographers, Jon and Emy, and told her she was going to get her picture taken. As I was waiting at the door for her she was frantically running around her room looking in every drawer. When I asked her what she was looking for she said she needed her camera to take pictures with Jon and Emy. She finally found it and had to take it along to her session.

When we met up with the Beaty's and started the session Kenley wasn't exactly cooperating- she didn't want to have her picture taken- she wanted to take them. And of course the precious Beaty's let her help. She would do whatever Jon did; try to stand like him, hold the camera like him. Then she would go to Emily and do what she did. I kept apologizing to them for Kenley not cooperating for them. And truth be told- now I am kind of happy she didn't- BECAUSE- they got so many cute shots of doing what she enjoys doing right now. Taking pictures and trying to be like Jon and Emy. They are going to be pictures I will love forever.

Thanks Jon and Emy for being amazing as always!!! We love you and Kenley loves you SO MUCH!! I am thankful that she has you to look up to- you are the perfect role models for our little girl.

NOW.......if you want to see the adorable pictures and the amazing work of our very talented friends check out this link....... Beaty Photography.
They are so much fun to work with so if you need a wedding photographer, senior pictures, family pictures or whatever you should contact them. We highly recommend them! :)



2 comments:

Beaty Photography said...

Thank you for the kind blog post. Jon and I are so thankful for our friendship with your family, and we just love your daughter. We had so much fun with our little photographer friend. :)
-em

Lilly, Reid, Matt, and Sara said...

That picture is adorable! Isn't it funny how you get so frustrated during photo shoots and then it is the pictures of them being "themselves" that end up being your favorites?? (c: