Monday, November 3, 2008

First Halloween

Kenley had a big first Halloween. She made her first trip up to Springdale. When we got into town we went to Nana and PahPaw's so we could get pictures of Kenley and Emma dressed up in their costumes together. They were both ladybugs this year and I must say they were the 2 cutest ladybugs I have ever seen. After we got pictures of the girls together we went to Manana's house so that she could see her other grandparents and meet Manana, Aunt Elissa and Uncle Cary. We had a great time seeing everyone.

Here are some pictures of our little ladybug!



Kenley and Emma- the cutest ladybugs

Kenley in her Halloween sleeper



1 comments:

the Pulleys said...

These are SO sweet guys! I hope y'all had fun getting to show your lil' beauty off @ her first Hogs game and on her first Halloween! Love the costume!