Kenley is officially a Razorback fan now. She made it to her first Razorback game this weekend, and I think she may be the team's new good luck charm since they pulled out a win over Tulsa. We had such a great time. We went down to campus and spent some time with family and friends tailgating and then decided to take her in to the game and see how she would do. She was great- she slept the whole time. The noise didn't affect her at all. I even took her down to where the band was and she got to meet Cecely, one of the feature twirlers. It was such a fun day, I can't wait until we get to take her to more games.
First family picture in Razorback Stadium.
Nana and PahPaw loving on their girls during the game. 
Monday, November 3, 2008
Go Hogs!!
Posted by The Bostians at 11:37 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment