Well once again I am behind on my blog- sorry!! I really haven't taken many pictures since vacation. But I realized I have taken a lot of pictures on my phone so here is another iPhone update of what we have been doing the past couple months.
Kenley's new FAVORITE thing to do is play dress up. We walk in the door and she immediately strips down to put on her "pretty dress" She will rotate back and forth between the two dresses she has, Snow White and Cinderella. She also likes to pose for pictures in her princess dress.
And she has to have on her "slipplers" too. She actually walks really well in them. :)
I had taken this picture to show how long her hair has gotten. When it is wet & straight it is down to her bottom. She has such beautiful thick curls. I am sure someday she will want to straighten it everyday. :(
Kenley also started her MDO preschool program this year. She is absolutely loving it. She has learned so much and enjoys her teachers and friends. Here she is eating breakfast before her first day of "big girl school."

First day of school pictures!

My pretty, big girl before school!!!

First time to wear braided pig tails. She thought these were so fun!

Since I took her picture before her first day of school she now thinks she needs her picture taken EVERY DAY before school. Here is one of the cute ones she wanted me to take. :)

Enjoying the tailgate

Go Hogs!

Dancing and cheering during pre-game

All of the tailgate, dancing and cheering wore our little cheerleader out. Good thing Aunt Ash was sitting with us because she decided to take a nap on her. :) I think Aunt Ash was about the happiest person in the stadium getting some Kenley snuggles. :)

Another day dressing up. She noticed when watching the movie that Cinderella wore gloves with her "pretty dress" so she dug out her mittens to wear. So sweet!

Kenley is very allergic to mosquitos. One evening we were playing outside and the next morning I noticed Kenley had a lot of mosquito bites. Then saw that her eye was really swollen. She had a mosquito bite on her eye brow and it made her eye swell like this. Poor baby. But she was still a happy girl!!!

Another game day!!! Mom found a store in Rogers that painted these ADORABLE overalls for the kids. LOVE THEM!!

We told her we wanted a picture of the back and this is what we got! :)

And the precious bow made by Meagan Lee



Sweet Maddox in his overalls

Nana getting some snuggles from Kenley and Maddox at the tailgate

Another school day! :) I am not kidding- we can not get in the car for school without her insisting on getting her picture taken.

Kenley has been doing so well at school. She has done well about going in and not crying, eating her lunch and doesnt get in trouble so mommy took Kenley out for donuts one morning. She enjoyed that!! :)

First black eye! :( Kenley was walking with her Jack n the box and tripped. Landed with her eye on the corner. I asked her if I could take a picture (a couple hours after it happened) and she wanted to do her sad face so that I would know it hurt. She is such an actress!

Last week at school they learned the letter C and talked about camping. So to end the week we set up a "tent" in the living room and let her watch a movie while camping. She loved it! And notice what she is wearing- a pretty dress! Always! :)
First day of school pictures!
My pretty, big girl before school!!!
First time to wear braided pig tails. She thought these were so fun!
Since I took her picture before her first day of school she now thinks she needs her picture taken EVERY DAY before school. Here is one of the cute ones she wanted me to take. :)
Football season snuck up on us again and we are in full swing of tailgating and cheering on the hogs. Here is Kenley posing for a picture before the first game. Such a sweet little cheerleader.
Enjoying the tailgate
Go Hogs!
Dancing and cheering during pre-game
All of the tailgate, dancing and cheering wore our little cheerleader out. Good thing Aunt Ash was sitting with us because she decided to take a nap on her. :) I think Aunt Ash was about the happiest person in the stadium getting some Kenley snuggles. :)
Another day dressing up. She noticed when watching the movie that Cinderella wore gloves with her "pretty dress" so she dug out her mittens to wear. So sweet!
Kenley is very allergic to mosquitos. One evening we were playing outside and the next morning I noticed Kenley had a lot of mosquito bites. Then saw that her eye was really swollen. She had a mosquito bite on her eye brow and it made her eye swell like this. Poor baby. But she was still a happy girl!!!
More dress up!! This time with her "Minnie Princess Crown"
Another game day!!! Mom found a store in Rogers that painted these ADORABLE overalls for the kids. LOVE THEM!!
We told her we wanted a picture of the back and this is what we got! :)
And the precious bow made by Meagan Lee
Sweet Maddox in his overalls
Nana getting some snuggles from Kenley and Maddox at the tailgate
Another school day! :) I am not kidding- we can not get in the car for school without her insisting on getting her picture taken.
Kenley has been doing so well at school. She has done well about going in and not crying, eating her lunch and doesnt get in trouble so mommy took Kenley out for donuts one morning. She enjoyed that!! :)
First black eye! :( Kenley was walking with her Jack n the box and tripped. Landed with her eye on the corner. I asked her if I could take a picture (a couple hours after it happened) and she wanted to do her sad face so that I would know it hurt. She is such an actress!
Last week at school they learned the letter C and talked about camping. So to end the week we set up a "tent" in the living room and let her watch a movie while camping. She loved it! And notice what she is wearing- a pretty dress! Always! :)




0 comments:
Post a Comment