Sunday, October 16, 2011

Andy's 30th Birthday

On September 30 my wonderful husband turned 30!!! Since it was such a big birthday we decided we needed to celebrate in a big way. And what better way to celebrate Andy's birthday than with a Razorback watch party!!!

I have to admit I had too much fun decorating and baking for the big day. Here is a picture of his cake table.

I made chocolate cupcakes and red velvet cupcakes topped with Razorback candy. I was excited to finally use my candy mold.


Please ignore how bad my piping skills are- but these are the football oreo balls that I made. Still tasted good!


Red velvet cookies with cream cheese filling!


Razorback cake!!


Razorback cake with a cute little hand going in for some icing! :)


Chocolate covered strawberries!


Popcorn table!! We had butter popcorn and kettle corn. I loved the popcorn cups I found at Hobbly Lobby


Hot Dog Bar!!! I am so sad that I didn't get a better picture. It was my favorite part. We had tons of toppings to choose for making a yummy hot dog.


Birthday boy with his cake!!



Cutest Razorback fans. I love that when we try to take a picture of them they automatically call the hogs. :)




















Emma and Kenley got tired of watching the game so they decided to watch Beauty and the Beast on the doll bed in Kenley's room.



If you know Andy then you know he LOVES planes. When we found out the airshow was in FS the same weekend as his birthday it was like the perfect birthday present. He spent most of his birthday on the roof watching the Thunderbirds practice and he was as a happy as a kid on Christmas morning. After the game we were able to watch some of the show from our backyard.







On Sunday, Andy's family came down and we went to the air show to see everything up close.



















































Thanks to everyone who helped us celebrate his 30th birthday! I love you babe!

0 comments: