I still can't believe it, but our baby girl turned 3 on October 15. She is such an amazing, beautiful, sweet little girl that we thank God for every day. We had no idea that this little princess would bring so much joy to our lives.
When I was preparing for her party I wanted to get a cute picture of her for the invitation. She is such a ham and really enjoys getting her picture taken. Here are a few of the pictures I got of my silly, pretty little girl!
But this is what we ended up going with for her Strawberry Shortcake birthday invitation!
When her birthday finally got here she was SO excited. All she would say she wanted was CAKE! :) Here is our birthday girl in her dress I made for her party.
Cake table
Beautiful cake by Shelby Lynn Cake Shoppe in Springdale
Candy table! I learned this is a terrible idea- there was a lot of candy left and it is SO hard to keep Kenley out of it and resist it myself. But our birthday girl liked it!
My little princess
After eating some pizza we had a craft for the kiddos. I ordered some small flower pots that had coloring sheet inserts. The kids each colored their sheet
Then we helped them plant some flowers and water them. (My original plan was to let them plant strawberries since we were having a Strawberry Shortcake theme party but, it is hard to find Strawberry seeds in October.)
Kenley enjoyed being the center of attention and having everyone sing to her
But I think her favorite part of the party was blowing out the candles. Every time she sees a cake now she asks if she can blow out candles.
Sneaking more candy
After all of her guests left it was time to play with some of her new toys. She put on a princess dress and was playing doctor with Nana
Then painted Pahpaw's finger nails so he could be a princess like her. Isn't she a lucky girl.
We had a great time and appreciate everyone that helped us celebrate her big day. She had such a great time!!! Mommy and Daddy love you princess!!!!!





1 comments:
Cute, I was looking for a blogs to read, then see your post and picture with your beautiful girl.. She is so adorable..
Post a Comment