Thursday, February 25, 2010

SNOW

For 5 years Andy and I have complained about not ever seeing snow in Little Rock, but we FINALLY got some this month. We were so excited. We bundled Kenley up right after breakfast and took her outside to play (honestly, took ourselves out to play, she just came with us.) But, she loved it too!

Our pretty snow angel!

Kenley's first snowman


Our house getting covered with snow

Andy making a really big snowball that got super heavy, we barely got it up in the driveway

She liked going out on the porch to see the snow

When the rain started coming down I realized that we were totally unprepared to be iced in the next couple days so I decided to make a quick trip to Kroger. Well by the time I got there the parking lot looked like a river rushing, the water was moving so fast.

The water in the parking lot was so deep it completely covered my snow boots. It was SO HARD to push the cart through all of this snow and water. But I managed to make it and have fun getting soaked. My most fun trip to the grocery store by far. I had lots of laughs at myself.

So, needless to say, our house was a very happy house for a couple days when we had beautiful white scenery. Thank you Lord for the little things in life.

1 comments:

Sarah said...

Kenley's getting so big!!! She's so cute! It looks like she loved the snow too!!!!!! I'm glad you finally got one of your little pleasures!!! Hope y'all are doing well! :)