Thursday, February 25, 2010

Old pictures from phone.......

Now that we all have camera phones we seem to take more pictures on our phones than actual cameras. Andy catches a lot of cute shots on his phone so I finally uploaded some of my favorites from his phone this week. Some of these are really old but worth putting up late.

When we went to Branson with my family in December we did a lot of shopping, towards the end of the last day the girls started getting a little fussy so we decided to lay down Kenley's stroller and let the girls ride together. It did the trick. They had so much fun feeding each other snacks and giving each other juice. They are so cute together.



This year Santa brought Kenley a big lollipop in her stocking. We had to strip her down to eat it, but I don't think she minded.




This picture was taken this summer when I was recovering an old car seat for Kenley. It was so cute because it was the first time she looked like a big girl to us.

This past summer we took my dad's motor home to FL so that we could all be more comfortable on the way down. Andy caught this picture of Emma taking a nap on the way home in the big bed. I just love it, she is too precious.


This is fuzzy, but funny, on our way to NWA for Christmas Kenley was getting over RSV and couldn't get comfortable, she finally wiggled her arms out of the top part of her car seat and conked out immediately. Usually I wouldn't let her do this but the poor baby was so tired I wanted her to get some rest.

0 comments: