As I have said before, our girl LOVES music. She loves to play on instruments, sing and dance. When music comes on it is like she loses control of her body, she just has to move. She especially likes Taylor Swift, when she gets cranky I will just turn on my Taylor Swift cd and she cheers right up and starts dancing. This morning while I was fixing breakfast Kenley was fussy, so I turned on Taylor in the kitchen and Kenley kept herself entertained. And since Sandy told me this week she wanted to see more video of Kenley, I grabbed my little video camera and got a few minutes of K dancing. It is kind of slow starting but keep watching because it gets funny. My little dancing queen!!!
Thursday, February 25, 2010
Dancing Queen
Posted by The Bostians at 1:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Her PJs and her dancing are just too cute for words!!
I love it!! She has some pretty good moves, loved the laugh, too!!
Hey again! On the Baby Einstein videos--Lilly LOVES animals so she really likes the World Animals and Neighborhood Animals. We have worn those two out!! We are about to try one out called Baby Moves or something like that...I will let you know if it is dancing because your little cutie would like that!
Post a Comment