Kenley and I have so much fun everyday! I decided to post a few pictures of her that I have taken over the past couple weeks to show you some of her favorite things to do.
K loves her hair bows that I have been putting in her hair since day 1 so anytime she sees a hat or a bow she likes to put it on. This day she found daddy's hat and decided to wear it around.
I have referred to her many times on here as "my little monkey" and I was able to capture a couple pictures to show that she really did earn her name. Here she is playing "on" the activity tent Nana gave her for her birthday.
I don't have a picture of it- but tonight when we got home from our walk her stroller was still set up in the entry way. Andy and I looked over to see Kenley climbing up the front of the stroller, climbed right in it and set down ready to go for another walk. We were laughing so hard. And when she was ready to get out, the stood up and climbed down the side of it. She is so stinking funny!
For Christmas this year Santa brought Kenley her very own big girl chair. She loves it. She cracks me up, because she will set down and prop her feet up while watching her favorite show on tv.
She is getting way too big, way too fast! She has got enough hair now that we can pull it back in a ponytail. It is so precious, but makes me so sad too because she looks like a BIG girl!
So for those of you that are family or know me really well know that when I was a baby I got a stuffed animal puppy that I never left home without. When puppy started getting a little dirty and beat up my parents bought another one just like him and tried to trick me and switch them. I was too smart and didn't fall for their sneaky tricks and wanted nothing to do with the "new puppy." And that is actually what I named them....Old puppy and New puppy. Well, I still have my old puppy and Kenley started showing some interest in him so my mom found new puppy and sent him down to her. I honestly don't know what it is about these puppies, but...........Kenley is attached. She sleeps with him, eats with him, takes him to the grocery store and everywhere she goes. I think it is too precious!!!!! So, here are a couple pictures of Kenley and "new puppy" helping daddy finish up the tv case.
As you can see, Kenley keeps us on our toes, but she is too much fun!!!!!!
Monday, January 18, 2010
Hanging out with Kenley
Posted by The Bostians at 8:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment