Andy and I were able to get away for a couple nights, thanks to my sweet parents and granny, and go to Memphis for the Liberty Bowl. As soon as we got in town we hit Beale street to meet up with my parents and the Fox's at Dryer's. We had seen the famous fried burgers on Man vs Food, and they really were as good as they say, we recommend it!
After dinner we had to stop for a photo op on Beale, in the freezing cold. Here are our sweet, sweet friends Mike and Pam Fox.
Me and Andy
My amazing parents!
Dad took his motor home, "the Pig Rig" and camped out with the Road Hogs so we were able to meet up there before the game and layer up. Here is a pic of all of us before we went into the game. We didn't even have all of our layers on at this point but it was hard to move in all of the clothes. SO cold.
Me and my best friend (and baby Layla) freezing during the game
Jon and Shelley
Me and Andy
The Liberty Bowl.......so, I must say, this has to be the coldest stadium in the world!!!!! We came here my senior year in high school because I twirled during the half time show and it was like negative 15 degrees then and the coldest i have ever been in my life, and this game was probably the 2nd coldest I have ever been. So......as much fun as we had, I don't know that anyone will ever get me back in this stadium unless it is in the middle of the summer.
Go Hogs.....and Go Tejada, we are proud of you!
Monday, January 4, 2010
Liberty Bowl 2010.......Go Hogs!
Posted by The Bostians at 8:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment