Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Park Fun

One thing that we are really enjoying in Fort Smith are the parks. In Little Rock we didn't have many parks that we felt comfortable going to in the evening or just K and I during the day. So it has been great to have so many nice parks to choose from in Fort Smith. One evening last week we had one of those days where the walls of this town house were closing in on us and Andy was a little stressed at work so I decided to plan a little surprise for him and we had a picnic dinner at the park and then all played until sunset. It was such a beautiful evening and we all had a great time.

Kenley enjoyed the slides.........





The monkey bars (of course)........

This is SO great for her, she can just climb up and down it and mommy and daddy can just stand back. Such a neat thing.


She also loves the swing......


But this was the most impressive thing........I am always calling her our little monkey and going on and on about how much she loves to climb (and how good she is at it.) Well there is a rock wall at the park that Kenley mastered her first try up it. And with NO help from us. I was able to catch step by step shots of her. We were SO impressed. (at one point daddy got close to catch her if she fell, but she didn't need him, she is a pro.)

















I am absolutely LOVING this beautiful fall weather. I am sure there will be many more park play days in the next few weeks before it gets too cold.

Also- our baby girl will be turning 2 on this Friday- I can't even believe. There will be more posts to come of all the birthday festivities. Have a wonderful week!

1 comments:

Beaty Photography said...

Wow, Kenley is REALLY impressive on that rock wall!!! Glad you all are enjoying the parks. :)
-emily