I found a lot of pictures on my phone and camera that I haven't uploaded yet so I decided to share them.
At the end of March we went to NWA for my nephew's 1st birthday party; during the party we were given the opportunity to get a new puppy. Andy has always wanted a lab and his dog is really old so we thought this would be a good time to get another puppy. Meet Miss Bella!! Isn't she adorable!
I have wanted a KitchenAid mixer for A LONG time!!! But they are so expensive and I had accepted that I would just wear my little hand mixer out.....Until we went to NWA a couple weeks ago and my wonderful parents surprised us with a house warming gift..........
It is SO amazing!!! I absolutely LOVE to bake and cook so I have been using it like crazy.
One of my new favs to make are stuffed chocolate chip cookies. I have stuffed chocolate chip cookies with brownies, reeses, snickers and s'mores!!! They are all AMAZING!!! I think the S'mores were my favorite (and the hardest to work with). They were HUGE!!!!
You start out by making a s'more....
Then get a large ice cream scoop and put a scoop of dough on top and bottom of the s'more.
Then wrap the dough around the s'more.
They were SO big that I could only fit 4 cookies on my large pampered chef stone.
And here they are! Look at all of that marshmallowy goodness!! YUM-O!!!!
Another new family favorite is the red velvet cookies stuffed with cream cheese icing. Enough said!!!
I made these for a Roadhog picnic and people were stuffing them in their purse to take home. Andy and I just sat back and laughed! We also got to meet Frank Broyles at the picnic.
A couple weeks ago Kenley got sick again (yay school germs!) and my sweet friend Michelle put together a get well present for her. Michelle included one of K's favorite things...Stickers!!! Kenley was even sweet enough to share her stickers with Max.
I think he would have preferred it if she didn't share. :)
My parents also bought new living room furniture last month so Andy was VERY excited to take their old furniture off of their hands. The sofa is a recliner sofa and he LOVES to kick back on it. Our new house has two living areas so we decided to put our furniture in the living room and my parents in the den. But the couch was super heavy and I was only able to make it right into the house with the couch. I figured we could have a friend help us move it into the den later. Last week we had our sweet friends the Beaty's over and my idea of getting our furniture organized in the house was shot down. They guys enjoyed having the reclining couch in front of the TV a little too much!
That is a lot of furniture in one room. LOL!
Well, that is all for tonight. I have another post coming this week about my first 5k! Have a blessed night!!!!
Tuesday, May 3, 2011
Puppy, Moving, Baking & More......
Posted by The Bostians at 6:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Zach will be so jealous - he wants a reclining couch in the WORST way! :) haha! And the RV cookies look aaaaaaaaaaah-mazing! I love my mixer too!!!
Those cookies all look SO yummy!
Love the stickers on the dog! Ha!
Can't wait to hear about the 5k!!!
fun recap... we love having you guys close!
Post a Comment