Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Mother's Day Weekend

We had a WONDERFUL mother's day weekend! I am so blessed to be a mommy to the sweetest little girl and to be a daughter to such an amazing mother!!

This year was our first mother's day that Kenley was in school and I absolutely loved it because I got the most precious gift that she made me at school!!

For the weekend we headed to Tulsa to meet my family there and enjoy some time at the zoo, shopping and eating! ha!
Before we headed to the zoo all the kiddos were fighting over Nana so she finally made them all happy by sitting down and letting them all in her lap. They all LOVE their Nana.

For Maddox's birthday a couple months ago he got a pretty new wagon and they decided it would be perfect for the zoo. And it was...............it's just that Maddox didn't get to ride in it. The girls took it over.

But he enjoyed getting to drive Kenley's stroller.

The girls had so much fun at the zoo



Waving at the people on the train.

The cheetah really liked the girls.......it was a little scary!



Her favorite place to be......on daddy's shoulders. :)

What does a bear say?..................

Relaxing in the wagon after a long day at the zoo.

On Sunday we did some shopping and enjoyed a fantastic lunch at the cheesecake factory (our favorite!) then headed home. When we got home the weather was so nice we decided to take Kenley to the park for a little while.




Then we went for a walk around the little lake at the park.

Love my sweet girl!!

We had such a great weekend!! I know I say it all of the time but I really am blessed to have such an amazing family. I love all of the time we spend together. Thank you Andy for making mother's day so special for me!

0 comments: