I do most of the cooking in our house but when it comes to grilling and pancakes it is all on Andy! He has his grandpas "world famous pancake recipe" that he uses and it is wonderful!!!! And it just so happens that pancakes are one of miss K's favorite foods. She loves them!! She also loves blueberry's. She eats about 2 pints a week (and that is me giving them to her sparingly.) So this Sunday morning Andy decided he would make her blueberry pancakes......and no big surprise she LOVED them. Who wouldn't love 2 of their favorite foods mixed like that. What a sweet daddy! :)
I love this picture. I think she thought we were going to take the pancakes away if she didn't shovel as much into her mouth at one time as possible. Here is a pictures of her trying to hold it all in there. She is so funny! :)
Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Blueberry Pancakes
Posted by The Bostians at 3:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment