Back when I was like 3 years old Granny Piker bought a timeshare and so began our annual Piker family vacations. They are so much fun and we really look forward to them every year. This year we went to Panama City Beach and we were all so excited because it was going to be our first big family vacation with Kenley and Emma. Every year we say that we are going to do family pictures on the beach but never have, this year we were determined to so Andy and I decided we could take on the task. We are not photographers- not even close- but we had so much fun taking pictures and playing in photoshop with them when we got home. Over all I think we were all pretty satisfied with the results. Next year- we will have a REAL photographer with us (can't wait Beaty's) and are already looking forward to it!
Here are a few of our family shots on the beach:







We took Kenley to the beach in California but she was only 4 months old then, so we were really excited to see how she would like the sand and water now. She did really good with it. But of course, like everything else, the sand went right to her mouth! :)
When we got back up to the condo one afternoon for her nap, she went and got her bathing suit and brought it back to me like this. I guess she wanted to go swimming again! :)
One of my favorite pictures of these two. My sweet husband and daughter!
Kenley really enjoyed sitting on the balcony watching the ocean.
Chillin in the pool
Our little fish.....She loves to swim
Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Florida 2009
Posted by The Bostians at 3:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Beautiful family. :) I love the one of Kenley & Emma together in their little white dresses! Jon and I cannot wait for next summer!!! :)
-emily
Post a Comment