I am sure it is no surprise to any of you that look at this that I am way behind on updating......again! I finally set down today and took the time to update on what has been going on over the past 3 months. If you want to see everything I updated today just keep scrolling down and going to older posts, I think there are 10 new posts from today. haha!
Kenley will be 10 months this weekend!! Can you believe it? She is growing up so fast. We took her to the doctor last week and she was 19lbs and 28 1/2" long. Her weight is in the 50th percentile and her height is in the 90th. He said she is very tall for her age. She is also very healthy, Praise the Lord! She started walking last week too, at 9 1/2 months! She has a lot of leg strength, probably from all the jumping she does. :) She is now on next step formula out of a sippy cup, and on "real" food. Some of her favorite foods are: blueberries, pancakes, grilled cheese, sweet potatoes, carrots and squash. She is just such a blessing in our lives...........always laughing and making us laugh.
Scroll down and check out all of our new posts.......we should have a lot more to come as her 1st birthday is rapidly approaching.
Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Catching Up..............
Posted by The Bostians at 3:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Amanda, so glad to see some updates! Can you believe how fast our baby girls are growing up??? Ava is 11 months old today and it just doesn't even seem possible!! It looks like y'all have had a wonderful summer!
Post a Comment