Since Kenley only goes to school on Tuesday and Thursday she had her party at school today. They are so good about doing 2 parties for each holiday so that all the kids can be involved. I made her a Valentine shirt to wear to her party and really wanted to get a picture of her in it this morning. And of course- since I really wanted to take her picture- she refused to cooperate. I got several shots of the back and side of her shirt. But she would not let me get a picture of her smiling.
Until we went outside......She walked out the door turned around, looked and me and said CHEESE! Of course! So I ran back inside to get my camera and she let me take lots of pictures- but made sure I got her boots. She loves to wear boots! In this picture you can see her sticking her foot out to make sure I got her boots in it.
She is such a funny girl! We are so blessed to have her!
Tuesday, February 15, 2011
My Little Valentine
Posted by The Bostians at 4:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
How adorable!!! I love that last pose. :) Cute outfit, too. You're so talented, Amanda!
-em
Oh my goodness--she is so precious! I do LOVE her boots too. (c:
The sandwiches and cake balls look yummy in the last post! I think cake balls may be the best dessert out there.
Post a Comment