What did we do before we had camera phones?? They are so great because I always have my phone with me and when Kenley does something adorable I can grab a picture. The bad thing is I usually forget to upload them to the computer. So today I decided to load some of the adorable/funny things Kenley has done over the past month.
A few weeks ago my sister and her kids came down to spend the day with Kenley and I. We were making some decorations for a baby shower she was throwing and needed some supplies from Hobby Lobby and Michaels. So, against our better judgment we headed out to the store with 3 toddlers. LOL!! By the time we left the first store all 3 kids had a melt down of some sort. But we headed on to the second stop anyway. On our way there Kenley started whining. I told her to be quiet that we were almost there.......(So that we only had to take one vehicle I had moved K's car seat to the back of my sisters van and she isn't used to being that far back, so I thought she was upset over that.) Then we hear Emma saying, "it's ok KK, I'll get you." Still thinking it was just big cousin trying to comfort little cousin we kept going. Then I finally turned around and this is what I saw........
I guess I didn't get her seat strapped in good because when we turned her seat turned side ways. I probably shouldn't have taken a picture but it was just too funny. And as soon as K saw my phone she smiled and said cheese.
Kenley LOVES babies!!! She is such a little momma- anytime she sees a baby or a baby doll she goes into the mode of talking baby talk and nurturing. It is so adorable. Andy caught this picture of Kenley reading a book to her baby doll. Too precious!!!!
And again proof that our little girl is a monkey! She loves to climb on anything and anyone.
Kenley doesn't eat like a normal 2 year old. She doesn't care for chicken nuggets or the normal toddler foods. But she LOVES steak, supreme pizza, salsa and a new favorite SPICY chili. I made chili for dinner one night and since Andy and I like our chili spicy I heated up some ravioli for Kenley. When we sat down Kenley didn't want her ravioli but wanted to try our chili. We were kind of laughing about what her reaction would be because it was so hot but let her try it.........she ate the whole bowl!! Never made a face. I am so glad that she likes spices, it will make cooking much easier not having to fix her separate food.
This is a look I get A LOT!!! Usually when she is doing something she isn't supposed to.
My sweet girl taking a nap. I just love the footy pajamas!!!
For Christmas Kenley got a book that reads to her. It is really nice to let her entertain herself when we are trying to get stuff done. One morning we found her sitting in a laundry basket reading a book. So silly!
Nana got Kenley a new dress for Valentines day. I got her ready for church and we went outside to get in the car, Kenley was on her phone of course, thanking Nana for her pretty dress. She is so sweet.
This summer we are going to Disney World. Kenley is obsessed with Mickey Mouse and I found on the Disney website that you can have them mail you personalized maps of each park that highlight attractions for Toddlers and our maps were even labeled as The Bostian Family Map. When ours came in the mail I told Kenley that she had mail from Mickey and she was SO excited she ripped into it.
She kept hugging it saying "My Mickey mail." So precious. I can't wait to see her reaction when we finally get to meet Mickey.
Sweet girl about to go to school!!! I love this smile!
My friend Sarah invited Kenley and I over to play this week. Sarah and I were pregnant with the girls at the same time and they are only a month apart in age. They go to the same school and play together on the playground so we were excited to get them together to play at home. When we got there the girls did GREAT!!! Miss Ava is so sweet and shares so well. Here they are about to eat lunch together. Thanks Sarah and Ava for the play date. We had fun!
So- those are some random pictures from my phone. Hope you enjoyed! Have a blessed week in the Lord!!!
Wednesday, February 23, 2011
Random iPhone Pictures
Posted by The Bostians at 11:13 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
hahahah that first one cracks me up! Your little girl is such a sweetie pie.
-em
Post a Comment