A few months ago Kenley & Emma were asked to be flower girls in a wedding this summer for our good family friends. We immediately said yes and were so excited that they were going to be in another wedding. We went for their dress fitting and got everything together. About two weeks before the wedding I started getting really nervous. The girls are so young and they......well, do whatever THEY want to do. And don't listen very well, I know it is hard to believe that these little angels don't always listen to their mommies, lol!!! But- they don't!! After the rehearsal on Friday night we were getting REALLY nervous! They did well but you just never know what they are going to do.
We got to the church Saturday morning and they were so excited to wear their princess dresses and match princess Rachel.
Always loving on each other!
Right before the ceremony started they went to the back of the church with the rest of the bridal party and we took our seats in the ceremony to wait and see what they would do.
Here they come....
Dropping their flowers all the way down the aisle....
And sat on the stage just like they were supposed to!!!
We were SO incredibly proud of them. They were so gorgeous and did such a great job. Andy got them on video but I don't know how to upload the video. If he ever gets a chance to upload it for me I will put it on here because it was so precious!!!
Congratulations Mr & Mrs Sean Rhoades! So thankful we got to be a part of your special day. May God bless your marriage for many, many years. Love you both!
Monday, June 20, 2011
Flower Girls
Posted by The Bostians at 9:56 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
How precious! I know what you mean about the not listening. So exhausting trying to make them obey! I'm so glad you're home! Can't wait to catch up!
Post a Comment